"In Every Human Heart ... "

In every human heart, there is a God-shaped blank. It can only be filled by Jesus Christ.

----


"God has put eternity into man's mind" (Ecclesiastes 3:11). In every human heart, there is a God-shaped blank. It can only be filled by Jesus Christ. Many people try to find true happiness without opening their heart to Jesus Christ. That's like "trying to catch the wind" (Ecclesaiastes4:16). True happiness keeps slipping through your fingers. There's always something missing - "an aching void the world can never fill" (Church Hymnary, 663). Jesus Christ stands at the door of every human heart. He knocks. He waits for your answer. He says, "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in... " (Revelation 3:20). Will you invite him into your heart? He is waiting for you to pray, "Come into my heart, Lord Jesus. Come in today. Come in to stay. Come into my heart, Lord Jesus."

No comments: