Confess Your Sin And Trust In Christ.

2 Kings 15:23-16:20
Within every one of us, there is conflict. It is the conflict between good and evil (15:34,24,28; 16:2). Paul experienced this conflict: ‘I can will what is right, but I cannot do it. I don’t do the good I want to do. Instead, I do the evil that I don’t want to do… When I want to do right, evil lies close at hand’(Romans 7:18-19,21). What are we to do when we feel this conflict tearing us apart? We are to confess our sin- ‘Wretched man that I am!’. We are to trust in Christ- ‘Who will deliver me from this body of death? Thanks be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord!’(Romans 7:24-25). While we are in this earthly body, the conflict rages on. We ‘wait in patience for deliverance by the Lord’. When He returns, we will ‘rejoice in His salvation’(Lamentations 3:26; Isaiah 25:8-9; Hebrews 9:28).
_________________
Blessings in Christ
Christ in all the Scriptures
http://christinallthescriptures.blogspot.com

No comments: