In The Hard Times - Keep On Believing That The Times Of Blessing Will Return.

There are times when the Lord comes very near to us.
We pray, “Let my Beloved come to His garden” (4:16).
He answers, “I come to My garden,…my Bride” (1).
There are times when the Lord seems to be far away from us: “I opened to my Beloved, but my Beloved had turned and gone” (6).
What are we to do when the Lord’s presence does not seem so real to us?
We must remember His promise: “I am with you always” (Matthew 28:20).
Sometimes, we don’t feel so good. We feel like the Lord has gone away and left us. These are the times when we need His Word of encouragement: “I am with you always.” In the difficult times, we must hold on to His promise. We must keep on believing that the times of blessing will return: “His speech is sweet; He is altogether lovely…my Beloved…my Friend” (5:16).

-----

These words are taken from

where you will find more words of encouragement.

-----

My notes can also be found at Christ in all the Scriptures
http://christinallthescriptures.blogspot.com

No comments: